A 28-year old Nigerian student in India, Kelvin Lakoju (alias Biggie) on Wednesday night jumped off from the second floor of a two story building he was occupying, killing himself instantly. The incident was said to have occurred around 11pm.
Kelvin who has been living at Sector 41 in Noida district since 2009 was pursing a course in photography at an Institute in Film City and was described as a committed student.
Although preliminary Police investigation suggests he may have committed suicide due to depression, another source say Kelvin could have been killed before being pushed down the story building. Nigerian embassy in India has been informed of the development.
Share and Enjoy
- Tonto Dikeh Shows Off Hot Bikini Body On Glitz Magazine Cover
- Photo from Genevieve Nnaji's 34th Birthday Photo
- Kelly Rowland Admits Being Jealous Of Beyonce's Career In New Song
- PHOTO - Mo'Nique Shows-Off Weight Loss And Workouts Sessions
- Photos - Super Eagles Star, Yusuf Ayila's Wife Caught With Charms in Her Wardrobe