A 28-year old Nigerian student in India, Kelvin Lakoju (alias Biggie) on Wednesday night jumped off from the second floor of a two story building he was occupying, killing himself instantly. The incident was said to have occurred around 11pm.
Kelvin who has been living at Sector 41 in Noida district since 2009 was pursing a course in photography at an Institute in Film City and was described as a committed student.
Although preliminary Police investigation suggests he may have committed suicide due to depression, another source say Kelvin could have been killed before being pushed down the story building. Nigerian embassy in India has been informed of the development.
If you found it helpful please share it to others and like us on Facebook for regular updates. Pls don't forget to comment below.. Read Other Latest Post on Celebrity OR Read Other Latest Post on Crime
Share and Enjoy
- Nollywood Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Fiancee For Another Woman
- Doctor Arrested For Detaining Babies Mothers Over Non Payment Of Bills
- Photo - Genevieve Nnaji Show Off Her Natural Hair and Rolex Watch
- Video: Nelson Mandela's first TV interview in 1961
- I Regret Putting tattoos On My Body — Actress Anita Joseph Cries-Out