Twin girls, Brielle and Kyrie, were born 12 weeks ahead of their due date. Needing intensive care, they were placed in separate incubators.
Kyrie began to gain weight and her health stabilized. But Brielle, born only 2 lbs, had trouble breathing, heart problems and other complications. She was not expected to live.
Their nurse did everything she could to make Brielleâ€™s health better, but nothing she did was helping her. With nothing else to do, their nurse went against hospital policy and decided to place both babies in the same incubator.
She left the twin girls to sleep and when when she returned she found a sight she could not believe. She called all the nurses and doctors and this is what they saw (refer to the picture above).
As Brielle got closer to her sister, Kyrie put her small little arm around her, as if to hug and support her sister. From that moment on, Brielleâ€™s breathing and heart rate stabilized and her health became normal.
From then on, they decided to keep both babies together, because when they were together they kept each other alive.
A little bit of tender love goes a long way. Show affection to all â™¥.Â Like and Share, If you are touched by Brielle and Kyrie life story and say ‘Amen’ to receive the same rare Healing.
Share and Enjoy
- Breaking News - Jonathan and His Wife, Patience Admitted Into German Hospital
- Is it Safe to Marry Him - I Need Advice
- Photo - Check Out Ini Edo Customized Fendi Bag + Ine Edo Latest Picture
- Yes My New Husband Is Younger Than Me - Segun Arinze’s Ex Wife, Ann Njemanze
- “I'm Blessed to have a Hubby Who Loves Me”- Lola Omotayo-Okoye