A truly amazing image of a baby grabbing the doctor’s fingers during childbirth has been shared all over the world.
Randy Atkins was on hand to capture the moment his wife Alicia gave birth last October, but had no idea the images for his family photo album would become so famous.
During his wife’s C-section, he was called over by the doctor as baby Nevaeh Atkins made her debut into the world by literally grabbing hold of the doctor’s fingers.
Recalling the moment, he revealed: “The doctor called me over and said, ‘Hey, she’s grabbing my finger.
“So I ran over there and just grabbed the shot and I was just in awe looking at it. It was such an amazing picture.”
The couple, who shared the picture on Facebook, saw the image go viral – receiving over 1,590 shares and 3,305 likes.
Writing below the Facebook post, Alicia – who is the professional photographer of the family – wrote: “This was 10 weeks ago when I was having my C-Section and Dr.Sawyer broke my water…and my daughter reached out of my stomach and grabbed the Dr’s finger and my hubby caught this special moment.”
Share and Enjoy
- Another Nollywood Actor, Olumide Bakare Down With Heart Problem
- Nollywood Actress Tells Her SAD Story Of How She Went To Jail Over What She Knew Nothing About
- Leaked Mail From Daniel Ademinokan’s Email about Estranged Wife Actress Doris Simeon
- Photo - Sumbo Ajaba-Adeoye strikes a pose with Don Moen and his wife
- Photos - Heavily pregnant Annie Idibia celebrates Birthday With daughter