Friends of a Nigerian woman who has died after allegedly being beaten by a kung fu instructor hold a demonstration against gender violence in Bilbao on Tuesday.
Bilbao, Spain’s autonomous community of the Basque Country — The Nigerian woman who was allegedly beaten up by kung fu martial artist and left in a coma after the assault, has died.
Mauren Ada Ortuya, a 29-year-old prostitute, passed away on Wednesday, according to the Basurto hospital in Bilbao, where she had been receiving treatment after police found her Sunday at Juan Carlos Aguilar’s gym.
Ortuya was taken to hospital in a very serious condition, after being found badly beaten all over her body and with her hands, neck and feet tied. Further investigations by the police of the gym and the home of Juan Carlos Aguilar revealed human remains, which the self-styled kung fu expert admitted had belonged to a Colombian woman, whom he had also killed.
Share and Enjoy
- Move over Beckham! Drogba shows off sexy bod in new underwear ad
- How Doing Chores Together As A Family Helps Build Relationships
- Breaking - Another Nollywood Actress Chrisphina Adinusor Dies
- Photos - Genevieve Nnaji dazzles at HOAYS private screening
- Evangelist Helen Ukpabio Could be Banned from the UK Over fears She is a Risk to Youngsters