Friends of a Nigerian woman who has died after allegedly being beaten by a kung fu instructor hold a demonstration against gender violence in Bilbao on Tuesday.
Bilbao, Spain’s autonomous community of the Basque Country — The Nigerian woman who was allegedly beaten up by kung fu martial artist and left in a coma after the assault, has died.
Mauren Ada Ortuya, a 29-year-old prostitute, passed away on Wednesday, according to the Basurto hospital in Bilbao, where she had been receiving treatment after police found her Sunday at Juan Carlos Aguilar’s gym.
Ortuya was taken to hospital in a very serious condition, after being found badly beaten all over her body and with her hands, neck and feet tied. Further investigations by the police of the gym and the home of Juan Carlos Aguilar revealed human remains, which the self-styled kung fu expert admitted had belonged to a Colombian woman, whom he had also killed.
Share and Enjoy
- Update: Obesere's alleged Assault victim's friend Tells her Own Side of the Story
- Thailand arrests Nigerian with drug hidden in Buttocks
- Photos - Davido & Brother Celebrate Their Billionaire Dad,Deji Adeleke Birthday
- Ladies: Would you Report a Boss who tried to violate you at Work ?
- Photos - Oprah invites Lupita Nyong’o's family to lunch