We hope Boko Haram is not reading this? Mutilated bodies of a couple were found hanging from a bridge in the city of Nuevo Laredo in Mexico in a gruesome murder perpetrated by Mexican drug dealers.
The motive behind the killing of the yet-to-be identified couple was to warn social network users from criticizing Mexican drug cartels on the internet. A sign placed beside their battered bodies reads:
“You better f**king pay attention. I’m about to get you”.
According to CNN, Online blogging is about the only channel violence in Mexico is currently being reported, after some traditional media outlets have been silenced by cartel threats.
Bloggers who release information about trafficking have faced threats in the past, but this might be the first warning to social network users.
Share and Enjoy
- CONFUSION!!! Housegirl Shocks many as SHE turns out to be a Man [VIDEO]
- Touching - Mother Saves Son's killer from execution as he was About To Be executed
- Boko Haram’s Corpses Should be given to Pigs - Oritsejafor
- Shocking Photo - Thief swallows six watches,lighters,spoon,fork & nail clippers to hide evidence
- White Widow Samantha Lewthwaite Linked to Abuja Bomb Blast Today