We hope Boko Haram is not reading this? Mutilated bodies of a couple were found hanging from a bridge in the city of Nuevo Laredo in Mexico in a gruesome murder perpetrated by Mexican drug dealers.
The motive behind the killing of the yet-to-be identified couple was to warn social network users from criticizing Mexican drug cartels on the internet. A sign placed beside their battered bodies reads:
“You better f**king pay attention. I’m about to get you”.
According to CNN, Online blogging is about the only channel violence in Mexico is currently being reported, after some traditional media outlets have been silenced by cartel threats.
Bloggers who release information about trafficking have faced threats in the past, but this might be the first warning to social network users.
Share and Enjoy
- Police Woman Killed Herself After Accidentally Sending Text to Husband Instead of Lover
- Doctor Arrested For Detaining Babies Mothers Over Non Payment Of Bills
- Wicked: Man Gets Caught Manufacturing Fake Cough Syrup In His Toilet
- SAD - HIV Positive Woman Delibrately Infects Lover with HIV
- Ex-military Officer Shoots Son Dead Over Electricity Bill In Ondo