Okay here is the deal. I was with my boyfriend for 4 years and we broke up for a period of a month. Well the week before we got back together he slept with a girl he knew since before we were together. 1 month into our relationship again and everything is awesome until we find out she’s pregnant.
He asked her what she wanted to do and she has decided to keep the baby (even though he has told her that he does not want the child but will support her either way) At first my boyfriend was confused and shocked and told me he loved me and wanted to be with me but didn’t want me to have to go through him having a baby with another woman. I was out of the picture for a few weeks then we started seeing each other again and we have been for the past 2 months.
I’ve told him that I’m willing to support him and the pregnancy because he wants to be responsible for his actions. He has nothing but a platonic relationship with this woman and goes with her to her Doctors visits.
He is just confused as if he wants me to be a part of the whole process and stay with him and hes scared if she finds out she will take the baby away from him?
What do I do? Am I crazy for wanting to stay with him through this? I just need advice because we want to be together so badly and have a life of our own but this baby is coming in 6 months! Help..
Share and Enjoy
- Man divorcing billionaire wife worth £1.1 BILLION because he doesn't like being rich
- Photos - Eku Edewor & twin sister Kessiana spotted at an event
- Update: Obesere's alleged Assault victim's friend Tells her Own Side of the Story
- Thailand arrests Nigerian with drug hidden in Buttocks
- Photos - Davido & Brother Celebrate Their Billionaire Dad,Deji Adeleke Birthday