Little did the Benue State artiste know he would be this great when he formed the defunct R&B/hip hop group â€˜Plantashun Boyzâ€™ with Blackface and Face, who later joined them when they (2Face and Blackface) met Face in Lagos.
2Face attended Mount Saint Gabrielâ€™s Secondary School, Makurdi, Benue State. He then proceeded to the Institute of Management & Technology, Enugu (IMT), where he met Blackface, for a pre-National Diploma course in Business Administration and Management. Unfortunately, 2Face didnâ€™t graduate, but that didnâ€™t stop him from achieving success in his music career.
He has released some smash hit songs in which â€˜African Queenâ€™ has been the biggest. He is the CEO of Hypertek Entertainment which has Dammy Krane as its artiste. 2Face is known for helping young talents grow in the industry. He has featured in many songs of up and coming artistes.
He is happily married to Nollywood actress, Annie Macaulay who has a daughter for him. He has five other child from other relationships.
Wishing you the best of luck in all your endeavors and many more happy years ahead. Happy birthday!
PS:Â Donâ€™t forget to leave your birthday wishes for your favorite SingerÂ 2face Innocent IdibiaÂ on the comment box below and tell us yourÂ favoriteÂ 2face song you like most!
Share and Enjoy
- Genevieve Nnaji, Tiwa Savage Or Toolz – Who Rocked The Yellow Dress Better?
- Photos: Nollywood Actress, Rukky Sanda Looks Stunning In Black Dress
- PHOTOS - Genevieve Nnaji Flaunts Killer Curves In her Bikini in Beach Photoshoot
- Life Is Too Short To Date A Stingy Man - Liz Gavy
- Pic - Funke Akindele Shares Old School Photo Of her Self,Iyabo Ojo, Doris Simeon