A youth corp member who swore to serve “under the sun or in the rain” indeed served his PPA to the best of his ability and at the end , the community have something to show for it – a pregnant little girl.
While the action of the youth corps member remains condemnable, shameful and inexcusable, however, we find it totally objectionable asking a youth corps member to kneel in the presence of students. That is unacceptable.
He should have been dealt with in accordance with the extant rules of NYSC instead of him being paraded as if he were a primary one pupil.
Share and Enjoy
- A Lioness Killed A Baboon, But What She Did Next With The Baby Is So Shocking.
- Photos: Gov Rauf Aregbesola & Orji Uzor Kalu dancing Azonto
- How the Abuja Bomb was Planted + Survivors Recount Their Experience
- Video - Prophet T.B. Joshua Claims He Had Prophesied About the Abuja Blast
- Jehovah’s Witnesses Decry Marriage Restriction