A youth corp member who swore to serve “under the sun or in the rain” indeed served his PPA to the best of his ability and at the end , the community have something to show for it – a pregnant little girl.
While the action of the youth corps member remains condemnable, shameful and inexcusable, however, we find it totally objectionable asking a youth corps member to kneel in the presence of students. That is unacceptable.
He should have been dealt with in accordance with the extant rules of NYSC instead of him being paraded as if he were a primary one pupil.Follow @MJceleb
Share and Enjoy
- Nelson Maandela message to Nigerians Before He Dies
- ASUU Strike: FG Provides Proof of Payment, Tells Lecturers to Resume
- SHOCKING - An Angel Appears In Redeemed Christian Church
- Revealed: Prophetic Mountain Where Nigerian Politicians Seek Power To Win 2015 Elections
- President Barack Obama to South Africans - Thank you for sharing Nelson Mandela with the world