American “vulture” investors, including a top funder of the Republican Party, have demanded that African nations pay over half a billion dollars for old debts â€“ for which the investors paid only a few million. One New York vulture speculator, Peter Grossman of FG Capital Management, is demanding $100 million from the Democratic Republic of Congo. Is he collecting a legitimate debt from the Congo â€” or is the vultureâ€™s claim based on a stolen security? Greg Palast reports from the Congo, Bosnia and New York in the joint investigation by the BBC, the Guardian and Democracy Now!
Share and Enjoy
- A Lioness Killed A Baboon, But What She Did Next With The Baby Is So Shocking.
- Photos: Gov Rauf Aregbesola & Orji Uzor Kalu dancing Azonto
- How the Abuja Bomb was Planted + Survivors Recount Their Experience
- Video - Prophet T.B. Joshua Claims He Had Prophesied About the Abuja Blast
- Jehovah’s Witnesses Decry Marriage Restriction