American “vulture” investors, including a top funder of the Republican Party, have demanded that African nations pay over half a billion dollars for old debts â€“ for which the investors paid only a few million. One New York vulture speculator, Peter Grossman of FG Capital Management, is demanding $100 million from the Democratic Republic of Congo. Is he collecting a legitimate debt from the Congo â€” or is the vultureâ€™s claim based on a stolen security? Greg Palast reports from the Congo, Bosnia and New York in the joint investigation by the BBC, the Guardian and Democracy Now!
Share and Enjoy
- Jonathan Set To Appoint Ex-Gov Peter Obi As The Next Aviation Minister
- Alleged Boko Haram attack on TB Joshua's Church is Hogwash - Lagos State Police Commissioner
- Bury My Books With Me, Says OAU Student Who Committed Suicide
- Photos - Meet the devoted Father who Carries his disabled Son 18miles to School Everyday
- Video of Boko Haram's Failed Attack At Prophet TB Joshua's Church