Head coach of the Super Eagles,Stephen Keshi has emphatically stated that he has no problems with Osaze Odemwingie,following the player’s exclusion from the list of invited players for the 2013 Nations Cup.
Keshi rather added that he is open to talks with the West Brom attack,to settle any grievances that arose as a result of the exclusion.
Osaze Odemwingie took to the social media and lambasted the technical crew and the Nigeria Football Federation(NFF)in what seems like the highest outburst from a player,for not being called up in the national team.
Stating his desire to speak with Osaze,Keshi added that he would do so, “only if he(Osaze) shows interest in doing so,” Keshi told super sports.
“I don’t have any issue with him. I’m surprised with his comments but I believe he is angry with being left out of the team. Remember there are other players who didn’t make the team and they have handled it calmly. We are all different in our ways of handling issues. But we need to move on from this,” Keshi said.
“I’ve got a job to do. There are about 150 million Nigerians or more waiting to see this team at the Nations Cup and that is my biggest concern now. Like I said I am open to discussions with him or any other aggrieved player, only if he shows interest in doing so,” Keshi added. It is definitely a right step in the right direction,for warring parties to sheathe their swords.
Share and Enjoy
- How Genevieve Nnaji Make N200m in Two Months
- PHOTOS - I Go Dye Shows Off His Multi Mullion Dollar Luxurious "Castle" In Benin
- Obesere’s Wife Abike Is Angry Over Husband Assault, Fuji Star Risks Life In Jail
- Photos - Genevieve Nnaji,Mikel Obi Become Amstel Malta Ambassadors
- Alleged Boko Haram attack on TB Joshua's Church is Hogwash - Lagos State Police Commissioner