Mercy Johnson’s new baby girl delivered at about 1pm Nigerian time yesterday in a private hospital in the United States of America, has stirred web interest, with Mercy’s colleagues and fans sending congratulatory messages to the actress on the social media.
National President of the Actors Guild of Nigeria, AGN, Ibinabo Fiberesima, believes that God decided to console the industry with the baby. “We lost some key members this year, but see how God has rewarded us? I’m extremely happy about this.”
Mercy’s publicist, Samuel Olatunji of Bigsam Media said that the actress and her baby will take time to relax in America before coming back to Nigeria.
“Yes, she was delivered of a baby girl, and both of them are in a good condition. But they will relax for some weeks before returning to Nigeria,” he said.
Share and Enjoy
- Photos - How Singer Eva Alordiah got rid of her severe Acne (Before & After Photos)
- Yesterday's Attack on Nigeria is Spiritual - IK Osakioduwa
- Photo - Regina Askia Visits Nigeria After Over A Decade
- Photo - Check Out Lupita Nyong'o Colorful Dress to MTV Movie Awards
- Photos - Check Out the Shoes Sanusi Lamido Wore to Half of a Yellow Sun Premiere