Dear MJ Fam,
I need to know if love can survive without money because in my situation I do not think so. I have a boyfriend that I love and he loves me too but he is broke and really jealous and possessive. We have been dating for almost two years now and I have been faithful and honest.
The problem here is that my sponsors who help out with my education are no longer helping out as they used to and I have so many needs for money especially…continue reading below..
My textbooks and other essentials which I can’t readily get anymore and my boyfriend, being broke cannot help out either. He is yet to get a job and I am getting really sick and tired because I need money FAAAAST!
I met someone else who can actually assist me because he is financially stable but I am reluctant in accepting his proposal of a relationship because of my current relationship.
Should I break up with my boyfriend? I know it would hurt him but I really can’t keep up with all these problems anymore. Please sincere advice.If you found it helpful please share it to others and like us on Facebook for regular updates. Pls don't forget to comment below.. Read Other Latest Post on Celebrity OR Read Other Latest Post on Crime
Share and Enjoy
- Nollywood Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Fiancee For Another Woman
- Doctor Arrested For Detaining Babies Mothers Over Non Payment Of Bills
- Photo - Genevieve Nnaji Show Off Her Natural Hair and Rolex Watch
- Video: Nelson Mandela's first TV interview in 1961
- I Regret Putting tattoos On My Body — Actress Anita Joseph Cries-Out