Dear MJ Fam,
I need to know if love can survive without money because in my situation I do not think so. I have a boyfriend that I love and he loves me too but he is broke and really jealous and possessive. We have been dating for almost two years now and I have been faithful and honest.
The problem here is that my sponsors who help out with my education are no longer helping out as they used to and I have so many needs for money especially…continue reading below..
My textbooks and other essentials which I can’t readily get anymore and my boyfriend, being broke cannot help out either. He is yet to get a job and I am getting really sick and tired because I need money FAAAAST!
I met someone else who can actually assist me because he is financially stable but I am reluctant in accepting his proposal of a relationship because of my current relationship.
Should I break up with my boyfriend? I know it would hurt him but I really can’t keep up with all these problems anymore. Please sincere advice.
Share and Enjoy
- How Doing Chores Together As A Family Helps Build Relationships
- Breaking - Another Nollywood Actress Chrisphina Adinusor Dies
- Photos - Genevieve Nnaji dazzles at HOAYS private screening
- Evangelist Helen Ukpabio Could be Banned from the UK Over fears She is a Risk to Youngsters
- Laide Bakare Is A Gold Digger, She'll Soon Leave Her New Alleged Fraud - Ex Husband