I am a 21-year-old man in a relationship with a 29-year-old woman. It started romantically and we quickly became serious. A few months ago, when I made a passing comment about how I wasn’t sure if we would be together for the rest of our lives, her reaction made me think she felt the same and that we were just in this “for the moment”, which suits me fine.
However, after this I noticed she wasn’t being as affectionate. When a little drunk I asked if she still loved me. She said “not like I used to”. I am devastated. she doesn’t want to split up and says she may fall in love with me again.
Should I wait or cut my losses and try to find someone who does love me?
Share and Enjoy
- Photos - Eku Edewor & twin sister Kessiana spotted at an event
- Update: Obesere's alleged Assault victim's friend Tells her Own Side of the Story
- Photos - Checkout Funke Akindele's outfits to AMVCA nominees party/cocktail
- Photos - Davido & Brother Celebrate Their Billionaire Dad,Deji Adeleke Birthday
- Photos - Oprah invites Lupita Nyong’o's family to lunch