The Yoruba sector of movie industry has lost another actress to the cold hands of death.The actress in question is popularly known as Funmi Liverpool,who belonged to the Legacy caucus during her lifetime.
Commenting on the tragedy of losing a promising actress,top actress Opeyemi Olusanya a member of the same caucus noted that one thing that really hurt her about the actress death was the string of calamity that trailed her shortly before her death. She added that not too long before her death,the actress had lost one of her children.
â€œ We just lost another young up and coming actress in the movie industry (Funmi Liverpool of Legacy caucus).She was sick for a while but was snatched away from us by death after taking one of her kids away not too long ago.â€
Story by AKINNAGBE AKINTOMIDE
Share and Enjoy
- Is It Right For A 30-Year Old To Have An Abortion - Please Advice
- Top 6 Signs That Your boyfriend Will Make a Good Husband
- I'm Not Comfortable With My House Help - I Need Your Advice OnThis Pls
- Photo - Governor Oshiomhole Hosts Comedian I Go Save & Others On His Birthday
- I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job, Now Am In Trouble - HELP ME PLS