Â A baby girl without arms and legs has been born in Dunomari in Sakwa village of Zaki Local Government Area of Bauchi State. The strange baby, which was born to Ahmadu Didda, a peasant farmer from Dunomari village and his wife, Rukaiyya on January 13 came without both arms and legs. The father of the baby named Fatima said the family was grateful to God for giving them the child describing her as beautiful.
Ahmadu said Fatima who was born at home in Sandigalua village in Zaki Local Government Area and the mother were both healthy. The couple made a passionate appeal to both government and well-meaning individuals to come to their aid to care for the child.
He said, â€œthis is a gift from God but it wonâ€™t be easy for us to raise Fatima because without legs and hands, she needs special care and attention. We feel sorry for her but with the assistance from government and individuals I know that she will live a good life.â€
In a special appeal, Chairman of Disabled in Sakwa, Abdullahi Gindi, who is blind, said it was the duty of society to ensure that Fatima was not discriminated against as a result of her condition.
â€œShe needs to be assisted. We are grateful that she was born a healthy child. She sucks normally and so we need to protect her. But her parents are poor that is why we are calling for assistance so that Fatima would live.â€
Share and Enjoy
- Police Arrest 6 Christians In Enugu For Destroying Pagan Shrines in their Community
- VIDEO: Sosoliso Aircrash Survivor Kechi Okwushi's Message To President Jonathan
- Scary - 13 Students Collapse After Inhaling Poisonous Chemical In Lagos School
- I Don’t Have Accounts Or Property Abroad - All My Children Live & School In Nigeria - Jonathan
- Spoilt Brat: Teenage Girl Sues Her Parents For Money