George has decided to follow the footsteps of his mother. But the undergraduate of the University of East London prefers singing to acting. Known as Mista Dry Gin or Jaga Clyde, the 23-year old has released a maiden single, â€˜Egba miâ€™ to follow up on his growing influence and acceptance in the UK.
The starlet who released eight mix-tapes within the space of three years also works as a producer and sound engineer.
He won’t ride on his mum’s success but rather work hard to make a name for himself. It feels good and
normal to be Shanâ€™s son. She might be a top actress but to me she’s my mum. I feel I’m more creative when it
comes to making music but I don’t consider myself a good actor at the moment’. He added.
When questioned about his choice of stage name, the handsome looking Jagaceo said â€˜I was a very stubborn boy in secondary school, so my friends gave me the name because I always had a bottle of Chelsea dry gin hidden somewhere. I decided to stick to that identity when I opted for musicâ€™.
Mista Dry Gin has worked with loads of Nigerian artistes including Play Recordsâ€™ Kanebi, Ghost of Show Dem Camp, eL Flaco and Novo to name a few acts. He also featured artistes from Eastern Europe, Italy and Ghana in some collaborations.
Share and Enjoy
- Genevieve Nnaji, Tiwa Savage Or Toolz – Who Rocked The Yellow Dress Better?
- Photos: Nollywood Actress, Rukky Sanda Looks Stunning In Black Dress
- PHOTOS - Genevieve Nnaji Flaunts Killer Curves In her Bikini in Beach Photoshoot
- Life Is Too Short To Date A Stingy Man - Liz Gavy
- Pic - Funke Akindele Shares Old School Photo Of her Self,Iyabo Ojo, Doris Simeon