Ogun State Police Command has uncovered a shrine which allegedly belongs to ritualists and fraudsters in Ewualase Village, Ogijo, behind NNPC Mosinmi depot, in Sagamu Local Government Area of the state.
The new Commissioner of Police in the state, Mr. Ikemefunna Okoye, who conducted newsmen and his men round the shrine for on the-spot assessment yesterday said the discovery was made on Monday.
According him, the Ogijo Divisional Headquarters through high level intelligence gathering learnt about the shrine, the operations of the suspected ritualists and went into action.
He said: â€œI gave them directives and they swung action that eventually led to the arrest of two people at the shrine. For now all we can say is that they are using this place for either rituals or to defraud people or bothâ€.
Okoye assured that the Command would do thorough investigations on the activities of the suspects, adding that the two suspects arrested would be charged to court after completion of the investigations.
In a related development, the Command yesterday arrested an armed robber as well as recovered a snatched vehicle.
Share and Enjoy
- Thailand arrests Nigerian with drug hidden in Buttocks
- 35 yrs Old Teacher Slept with 16-yr-old student to avenge husband's affair
- Nigerian Sentence to 4year in South Africa after He's Caught Cheating in Pilot’s License Exam
- Footballer arrested for offering mother for Ritual
- SAD : Nigerian Student Sentenced To D*ath In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking