It has been over 3 month since these young, innocent men ”UNIPORT 4” -Tekena, Ugonna, Chiadika, and Ilyod were murdered so viciously by the Aluu community in Port Harcourt Nigeria. May their death never be in vain! 16 people have so far been arrested for their murder.
The suspects appeared in court on Thursday Dec 20th but the trial was postponed due to the failure of prison officials to bring them to court. The case adjourned until February 28, 2013. Hope this time the prison officials won’t forget to bring them to court. Hope they get justice. Aluu 4 Rest In Peace.
Share and Enjoy
- Photo - Governor Oshiomhole Hosts Comedian I Go Save & Others On His Birthday
- I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job, Now Am In Trouble - HELP ME PLS
- Top 10 Signs That Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife
- Beauty Tips - Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Pimples
- PHOTO - Ex Governor Orji Uzor Kalu Caught In Swiming Shorts