It has been over 3 month since these young, innocent men ”UNIPORT 4” -Tekena, Ugonna, Chiadika, and Ilyod were murdered so viciously by the Aluu community in Port Harcourt Nigeria. May their death never be in vain! 16 people have so far been arrested for their murder.
The suspects appeared in court on Thursday Dec 20th but the trial was postponed due to the failure of prison officials to bring them to court. The case adjourned until February 28, 2013. Hope this time the prison officials won’t forget to bring them to court. Hope they get justice. Aluu 4 Rest In Peace.
Share and Enjoy
- "My parents Found Out They Were Br0ther & S1ster after I was Born" - Harrysong
- Photo - Ini Edo Shares Sexy Bikini Photoshoot As She Celebrates her Birthday
- Breaking - Veteran Nollywood Actor Chris Nkulor is Dead
- MESSY: Oprah Winfrey’s Bitter Stepmother Spills the Mogul's Secrets!
- Update - SEE What Really Caused The Big Trouble Among P'Square