An Abuja based prophet has declared in his prophetic declaration for 2017 that the crisis rocking the ruling All Progressives Congress party APC is just starting. According to the fiery prophet, Emmanuel Omale, one of its chieftains and a former vice president, Atiku Abubakar, will be kicked out of the party while Governor Ayodele Fayose will face impeachment.
Omale who heads the Divine Hand of God Prophetic Ministries International predicted that there will be changes in the leadership of the Independent National Electoral Commission INEC while the party’s National Leader Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, “may be poisoned.”
He also predicted that a new power will emerge if President Muhammadu Buhari chooses not to contest in 2019, adding that no meaningful end will come of the proposed Mega Party.
He said: if “President Muhammadu Buhari chooses the Mandela option, (that is, not to contest again in 2019) a very powerful man will be anointed by him from North West to rule after him.”
– On corruption, the prophet said that three serving ministers of Muhhammad Buhari will face corruption charges.
– On economy, the prophet said that dollar will rise from $350 to $570
– On oil exploration in the North, he predicted that no meaningful quantity of oil will be found in the North except the NNPC seek the face of God.
– On Niger Delta, he says: “I see peace in Niger Delta, but the Federal Government should make peace with former President Jonathan and his family to sustain that peace.”
– On Plane crash and Boko Haram, the prophet asked Nigerians to pray against plane crash in the early part of 2017 while the people of Abuja should pray against Boko Haram causing mayhem in the capital.