Two students of Federal Polytechnic, Auchi, Edo State, Henry Edewo, 21 and Emmanuel Isikhuime (pictured above), have been arrested by the Police for kidnapping, defiling and murdering a female student, one Mercy Peter, 21, also a student of the institution.
They were alleged to have buried their victim in a shallow grave in a forest at Ugbor village, Oredo Local Government Area of Edo State, after killing her.
We gathered that the victim, who was kidnapped on July 29, this year, was killed four days later after she was defiled by the suspects.
They were also alleged to have continued to demand for ransom from her parents after killing her.Â State Police Public Relations Officer, Anthony Airhuoyo, however, told newsmen that the police made a breakthrough in the case on October 17 when two of the suspects were arrested.
He added that a third suspect, whose name was given as Charles, was still on the run.Â Airhuoyo disclosed that the suspects took the police to the spot where they buried Mercy PeterÂ and her corpse was exhumed. He said they were awaiting autopsy report.
Share and Enjoy
- Photo - I Compare All Women To My Mum, Jim Iyke Shows off Mum
- I Took My Weave Out And Got Creative With My Natural Hair - Gabriella Union
- Photos - Chika Ike Shows off Photoshoots from Paris
- Scary - 13 Students Collapse After Inhaling Poisonous Chemical In Lagos School
- Haters are Shocked my Marriage has Lasted for a year- Foluke Daramola