US based couple who returned home for Christmas poisoned by brother (photos)

When this US based Liberian couple decided to travel back home for the Christmas celebration, they had no idea it would be their last.

According to a Fb user, Aremo , the couple above had been sending money from the United States to the husband’s brother in Liberia to build them houses.

They both reportedly died after eating the food and were found with foam coming out of their mouth.
They came on Friday December 23 to celebrate their anniversary, which was supposed to be yesterday December 25 only for us to come and hear this news.
See how Oriola recounted the incident on his Facebook wall below.

Leave a Reply

Ad Blocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.